We had a picnic in the living room the other day. It was so sunny out and Gabe wanted to ride his bike, but just because it's sunny doesn't mean that it's warm enough to take everyone outside for a ride. So, we did the next best thing. We had pb&j in the living room on a "picnic blanket" (aka a vinyl tablecloth). It was lots of fun. Evan even had his lunch on the blanket. Well, okay, he ate a snack on the blanket and then tried to pull the blanket out from under Gabe.
The boys haven't been feeling so great, so we've been cooped most of the week. They're coughing and have fevers. I really hope they feel better this weekend. I really don't want to miss church again. Missing church makes you feel disconnected, doesn't it?
I'm glad to see the sun again today, at least I can feel the rays from inside. Dreary weather is the pits when people aren't feeling good. I think it just makes you feel worse.
The boys haven't been feeling so great, so we've been cooped most of the week. They're coughing and have fevers. I really hope they feel better this weekend. I really don't want to miss church again. Missing church makes you feel disconnected, doesn't it?
I'm glad to see the sun again today, at least I can feel the rays from inside. Dreary weather is the pits when people aren't feeling good. I think it just makes you feel worse.

3 comments:
I love how Evan has his foot on his plate...!
Making memories. This is the kind of stuff they will be telling others about, memories from when They Were Children that give them warm-fuzzies.
Sure can tell you are loving them lots, Mel and Greg.
Hugs,
Grandma F.
This brings back memories Mel. All those times we did this. I had forgotten about it. The boys are so cute! Give 'em lots of hugs and kisses from Aunt Lou.
Post a Comment