So here is our new mobile sensation!
He started during the Superbowl with a few hesitant moves, but now he's everywhere and getting into everything (and aren't the Giants wonderful?)! Just today alone he: ate a sticker, got into books, crawled across the room to try to open my dresser drawers, tried to unplug the computer, ate paper, ... Just overnight he went from sitting nicely in one place to ... EVERYWHERE! I think soon we're going to have to break out the gate!
He started during the Superbowl with a few hesitant moves, but now he's everywhere and getting into everything (and aren't the Giants wonderful?)! Just today alone he: ate a sticker, got into books, crawled across the room to try to open my dresser drawers, tried to unplug the computer, ate paper, ... Just overnight he went from sitting nicely in one place to ... EVERYWHERE! I think soon we're going to have to break out the gate!
3 comments:
What a smart, agile, ambitious 9-month-old wonder you have! We are proud of the little guy, too!
I hope you rewarded him with a fun toy to hold after that very bewildered look on his face, what with taking the dangerous pencil away and all...
We are enjoying the marvel of cameras that take movies, and the computers that provide internet, and the expertise of "with-it" parents who know how to put the movies on the internet. All so we can share in the fun with both of our little guys who are growing up. Thanks for all the joys you and they give us!
Love,
Grandma F.
He is so cute, but he looks like he'll be into everything even more so now! I just got your message about Melissa & Amy - somehow it just got saved to my phone and I never heard it! Call me again for details when you have a minute!
YAY EV! He's so cute! I loved the bit about eating the sticker. He's already so big! I can't believe it. That face was priceless when Daddy took away that dangerous pencil. So cute!
Post a Comment