I've been tagged by Keila, so here it goes.
7 random/unknown or weird facts about me:
1. I love double salted licorice. (Very few other Americans enjoy that particular flavor.)
2. I love eating whole sardines with hot sauce and rice (Thanks to Phebe, my Indonesian college roommate). For some reason, I really craved it both times I was pregnant.
3. I love to recycle. I try to recycle everything possibly recyclable. I can fill our recycling bucket to overflowing every week. Our recycling service only comes once every two weeks. (I found out a few weeks ago that my husband has been going through the recycling and picking things out that he doesn't think our town recycles - even though they should be technically recyclable - since we got married. And I never knew.)
4. I love to listen to worship music in other languages, even if I can't understand what it means. I even try to learn how to sing it on my own. (You should hear me listen to Isaiah 6's Tribes and Tongues CD.)
5. Almost all my life I have had a very close friend who is bi-cultural. Starting from 3rd grade with Esther (a missionary kid from Columbia and Spain), Joy in high school (who's parents were from Vietnam), Phebe (Indonesia), Miriam (hee hee - Texas), and Keila (Guatamala). I never realized it until just now as I was thinking of this list!
6. I think that rocking a baby to sleep is one of the most fulfilling feelings in the world.
7. I think that the best future invention would be the transporter. "Beam me up, Scottie!"
*Link to the person that tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs. I am tagging... Anna, Laura, Sarah, and Diana (since those are the only people that I actually know that blog who haven't been tagged yet). If I find any other friends, I'll tag them.
1 comment:
Very interesting! I love you dearly but don't think I could do the sardine thing!! he,he,he... thanks for being a sport with this! Love you!
Post a Comment