Thursday, September 18, 2008

Real Pictures



So, it's been a long time coming, but we finally got the boys pictures taken by professionals. It took us so long because, well ... at first I didn't want to have a close-up picture with Evan's bump, so we decided to wait until after the surgery. Then, he had a very large mark to heal, then he had laser surgery, then it was ... already his birthday!!!! (Don't worry, we took lots of pics ourselves so that we wouldn't miss out on all the moments) So, we went for it finally and got pictures of both of the boys. They turned out great, despite Gabe's decision not to enjoy it. Evan had a blast and they did it for a great price.





3 comments:

Deanna @ oneagleswings said...

So cute! They did a great job and I love the background. It's very natural. By the way...how's the fleas? :)

Anonymous said...

Do we get pictures? I need a new one for my fridge to show off my nephews! Great pics. Give them hugs and kisses from us.
Tami & Sara

Keila said...

They are simply great!!! The boys look so handsome! I love your boys!