So, Sunday morning as I was helping Gabe get dressed, he said, "Um, I want to wear my fish tie today. It makes me look like a pastor. Daddy would be very proud to see me." So, I swallowed some pride (the kind that comes from knowing that everyone in church is going to see your son in a plastic fish tie ... the kind that really needs to not be in me at all anyway) and helped him find it. He proudly wore it to church and told everyone that he looked like a pastor and that his daddy was proud of him.
One interesting note to add: neither Pastor Dave nor Greg have worn a tie for a long time in church on a Sunday.
1 comment:
Melanie this made me laugh and reminded me of the times Matt would "play the piano" just like Pastor Ralph and told us all that he was going to grow up to be just like that. So cute! Give 'em lots a hugs and kisses from Aunt Lou!
Post a Comment