Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Evan Walks!

Sorry that it has taken me so long to post this, but our little Evan is WALKING now! He started to walk in earnest a few weeks ago, and is doing great. We discovered last night, though, why he didn't like to walk outside ... his shoes were too small! We whipped out a pair of Gabe's old ones (that I don't think that Gabe really ever walked in, since he was 15 months before he walked) and he was walking all over the driveway! Yay Evan!


3 comments:

Keila said...

What a sweet babe! How are you guys? We miss you!!! We got the card from the party the other day and Elena went on and on reminding me how we´d been to Gabe´s church and they had played and had fun and so forth! Hopefully we´ll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Even!!!! Good Job!
Love
Aunt Tami

Deanna @ oneagleswings said...

Yay for Evan! He is such a cutie. Isn't it nice having two boys? Whenever I need something for Caleb, I go to Micaiah's clothes that are packed away to see if I have something that I can use for Caleb. I usually have something. :)