

We had a time this past weekend with my family. All of us were able to be in town together - yay! The boys had a great time playing together (big boys and little boys) and lots of kisses and hugs were bestowed on the littlest boys.
I really miss my sisters (and brother, don't worry Matt). And wish that I didn't have to be so far away from them, or that we could see each other more often. Not that I don't love where I am, I just miss being close with my family.
I really treasure the times that we can be together. Life seems to be going by so fast, and each of us has our own little world to take care of. It seems like every time we're together, the family picture is different. (Last time- at Christmas - we had no Austin yet and by the fall we'll have Julie and Vince's little guy to add).
Here's our latest family picture.
I really miss my sisters (and brother, don't worry Matt). And wish that I didn't have to be so far away from them, or that we could see each other more often. Not that I don't love where I am, I just miss being close with my family.
I really treasure the times that we can be together. Life seems to be going by so fast, and each of us has our own little world to take care of. It seems like every time we're together, the family picture is different. (Last time- at Christmas - we had no Austin yet and by the fall we'll have Julie and Vince's little guy to add).
Here's our latest family picture.
Gabe and Joaren took turns on the bulldozer. They had a good time together playing, sharing and running around.
I could not stop kissing Austin. He's so cute and kissable, and besides, I've only seen him one other time - so I had to make up for all the days he missed my kisses so far. I think he loved it as much as me!
See? How could you resist that cute little chubby guy? This is right after his first swimming experience at Grandma and Grandpa's.
What a great time! We also got to stop and see Greg's family. His parents just bought a new house, so this was Greg's last time seeing his old one. It was nice to be able to say goodbye. On the way home from there, we stopped to see our friends and their new baby, Jackson. He's so cute - and tiny - only 5 days!
5 comments:
Wow, what a packed weekend. But how good that you got to spend time with your family. I can totally relate to how you feel!!!
I'm with you on missing sisters! I'm glad you got to have a good time with yours. What a cute bunch of little guys!
How fun and adorable kids
My mom left yesterday after being with us for 2 weeks to help us with the move. I hear ya on missing family. We are currently 300 miles from every single family member that we have. I have to lean on Christ's sufficiency and believe that He really has a plan. What great pictures and I loved the picture of you and AJ. How sweet!
I LOVE the picture of Evan in that little plastic car..it's so cute!
Post a Comment