We spent the next week having lots of fun at Busch Gardens, Water Country USA and the hotel.
(Did I tell you that we got GREAT tickets that got our kids into 3 parks for free for a week? And they included parking - at $13 a day! It ended up costing us very little for 7 days of fun.)
(Did I tell you that we got GREAT tickets that got our kids into 3 parks for free for a week? And they included parking - at $13 a day! It ended up costing us very little for 7 days of fun.)
I probably should explain this picture, since you probably don't know the woman in the middle. Neither do we. I was taking Gabriel and Evan on this ride while Greg stayed with Eden, but apparently Gabriel is not heavy enough for the front of the boat so this park employee went with us ... repeating over and over to every other employee we passed, "It's all about the kids." Fun times.

2 comments:
Looks like a great vacation!
And what a great deal - a blessing!
Aren't vacations the BEST?
(Eden looks so grown up!)
Love,
Grandma F.
Post a Comment