Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So I'm having some computer troubles. I can't get my computer to read my memory stick, acknowledge that it's there, or even get any of my drives to show up on "My Computer". So, you'll have to wait for the picture of the flowers and of .... OUR NEW KITCHEN TABLE! Yay!
I'm so excited about it; I almost cried yesterday when Greg was setting it up. For my birthday, (which was on Monday, in case you didn't know - I turned 3-0 yikes, more about those thoughts another day) my husband and I took a trip to Ikea in CT. It was so much fun. We came home with all sorts of things we've been wanting and needing for our house. Our van was packed (who else but Ikea could make a dining room table and 8 chairs, 2 bookcases, a shelf, a bench and an armoir fit into a minivan comfortably with a baby in a carseat!) Our friends, JM and Marcia went with us and they came home with a treasure trove too!
I'm going back upstairs now to admire my flowers on my new table! And, just in case you wanted to know, the boys are playing "dump". They were pretending and Evan asked Gabe if he could come over to his house. Gabe replied, "This is not my house, this is the dump." Evan said, "Oh, well can I come in the dump then?" Sure. Now my kids play dump. You let a kid go for a drive with Daddy one time ...

1 comment:

Keila said...

Can't wait to see all your new stuff!!! I'm glad you had a good time for your birthday!