So how was your day one?
Mine was pretty good. I exercised and ate pretty well (though a friend of ours made us dinner, so I didn't get much say in it, but at this point ... dinner? made for us? I don't have to cook? MAKES MY DAY! Okay, it was something called "potato chip chicken" which, is exactly what you imagine ... but I was a good girl and didn't eat too much and only had fruit for snack at Generation Church, even though the brownies looked AWESOME!) I also got in some good Bible reading and prayer in the morning.
This morning, though, was a little more difficult. For some reason, Eden slept much less last night and woke up early ... and so did the boys. So ... my prayer and reading had to be done while I was nursing a wee babe, trying to stay awake and telling the boys that they needed to stay in bed a little longer. So ... my day's not going as well as I'd dreamed, but I AM SHOWERED (thanks to the fact that my hubby has a really long day and decided to go in late!) and it's still before noon!
Now ... on to the rest of my day!
Have a wonderful Day 2 and feel free to comment and tell everyone how you're doing.
And ... just in case you're wondering who else is doing this ... the number has grown to at least 12 of us! (Anna, Sarah D, Sarah F, Jessica D, Jessica B, Keila, Deanna, Heather S, Smiling Sal, Susie, Chloe and me ... plus anybody that I missed or forgot!)
Come on ladies, we can do it! At the end of 30 days we are going to be stronger in body and in spirit!
1 comment:
As far as a plan, I'm still trying to figure one out... Day one: I walked about 40 blocks in NY City, about 10 of those with a child on my back... food wise it didn't go that well for obvious reasons. But here we go... catching up
Post a Comment