Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Final Day!!!

So today is the last official day of our 30 day challenge! Can you believe it? Did time fly for you? It sure did for me.
I decided today to put together a few things I've learned over the last few weeks.

1. I can be more disciplined than I thought. If I really try, I can find time most days to spend more time with the Lord and to exercise.
2. I cannot rely on the weather to determine whether I exercise or not.
3. I cannot rely on my children to make time for me to spend with Jesus or exercise. I have to stop and make time when I've got it.
4. My husband is a good sport with eating healthy, but I cannot rely on him to make good choices for me.
5. My Jesus loves me more that I could ever imagine. Day after day His mercies are new for me; His grace is complete for me in every area of my life ...
6. When I take time to be filled by the Holy Spirit I have so much more wisdom and grace with my children, my husband, my house ...
7. This cannot just be a 30 day challenge for me ... it has to be a lifestyle change. And I am determined to continue it into the future.

So that's what I've learned over this month. What about you?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

SOrry for the delayed response!
I really enjoyed doing htis challenge. I wasn't perfect at it, but I see it as a good start. I exercised and had devotion time much more than I would have without the challenge. And the reminder to eat well was an encouragement to me. I have a ways to go, but it's a continuing challenge.