Next week my baby is 6 weeks old. Do you know what that means? My excuse to have a jelly belly is over. The work needs to begin.
I have agreed to a 30 day fitness challenge.
For 30 days I exercise.
For 30 days I eat right.
For 30 days I find extra time to spend with Jesus.
Hopefully I'll have time in all that to blog about it so you can see my progress.
I figure if I tell people, I'll be more bound to stick to it, right?
Who wants to join me in the challenge?
Wanna get in shape? Wanna grow more with Jesus?
Maybe you don't need to because you are already in great shape
and have an amazing exercise program.
Maybe you already eat healthy all the time.
Maybe you spent hours and hours with Jesus every day.
Maybe you're perfect.
Or maybe you're like me and you're not
and you need a challenge in one of those areas.
Come on, join me!
If I can do it, trust me, you can!
We start on Wednesday, September 30th.
That gives you a week to think about it.
I have agreed to a 30 day fitness challenge.
For 30 days I exercise.
For 30 days I eat right.
For 30 days I find extra time to spend with Jesus.
Hopefully I'll have time in all that to blog about it so you can see my progress.
I figure if I tell people, I'll be more bound to stick to it, right?
Who wants to join me in the challenge?
Wanna get in shape? Wanna grow more with Jesus?
Maybe you don't need to because you are already in great shape
and have an amazing exercise program.
Maybe you already eat healthy all the time.
Maybe you spent hours and hours with Jesus every day.
Maybe you're perfect.
Or maybe you're like me and you're not
and you need a challenge in one of those areas.
Come on, join me!
If I can do it, trust me, you can!
We start on Wednesday, September 30th.
That gives you a week to think about it.


6 comments:
I´m in!!! I don´t have your program but if I join you I´ll be accountable to find a way to do SOMETHING!!!
Mel- I'm with you! If you ever wanna pack the kids up in the stroller and go for a long walk, give me a call, I'm in! Love you and I'll be expecting (and very much needing) you to keep me accountable with this too :)
So funny - I hit the 6 week mark and thought the same thing. I'm in!Newborn time is tough. i am majorly needing a challenge in ALL of these areas! I was planning on doing a 30-day workout "streak" (make sure I do something every day) in October anyway, and adding in the eating and Jesus time sounds even better.
I will post my "accountability" on facebook so harass me if I skip days, ok? :)
I'm in too!! :) Great idea!! :)
Sounds fabulous. At least you and Sarah have the "I just had a baby" excuse... I have the "I lost my weight, but not my belly" excuse... Bad excuse. Sure the clothes fit, but it doesn't look good.
And the accountability to spend time with Jesus is a much-needed.
Just realized I'm a day ahead, so that means tomorrow. Uh oh...
Ok, but I'm in!
Great idea, Mel. I'm the first to admit that I'm not anywhere near perfect in any of these areas. I'll join with ya!
Post a Comment