Tuesday, August 25, 2009

At home with the Falcos ...






Here we are, adjusting to our new version of normal.
Greg went back to work today.
I'm doing alright, which surprises me.
I was pretty nervous about it.
God made me for this, though.
I'm not saying that everything is easy,
but He already knows everything ahead of time and has all the grace I need.
Now, if only I can think of that at 2:30am.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anna said...

So cute! I've been waiting for you to post some pictures!!! Love ya!

. said...

she is so sweet, you eventually will get lots more sleep :) Eden was the name we picked if Caleb happened to be a girl!

Sarah said...

It's nice to know someone is in the thick of it too. Energy and patience to you!

Anonymous said...

Just adorable - all 3 children!
The blue hat is striking...Eden's great-great grandma (Great-grandma Wuest's Mom) would be proud!!
Mel and Greg, you are doing a terrific job. Soon you will be settled into a comfortable routine.
All my love and a zillion prayerful thoughts,
Mom F.

Deanna @ oneagleswings said...

She is just beautiful!!! I pray that you are well and that you settle quickly into a routine.

Take care and I hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful flower girl ;)
thanks for posting pictures
Love yas
tami