So I've realized that it's been awhile since I put on any pictures of the boys. I don't even think that I've put any on of Evan since his surgery! Yikes. They are both getting big and outgrowing their clothes. Evan is talking a lot, and Gabe is getting very good at teaching him new things. They love to play outside. Gabe made a great, muddy "destruction" site the other day. He loves to get dirty because he's "building". Evan prefers to ride his bike and keep his hands clean and walk up and down the driveway holding my hand. I'm enjoying that.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Mel! The boys are SO cute! I'm glad you posted pics. I've been missing them a lot this week. Give them love from Aunt Lou!
they are adorable - and looking so much older! can't wait to see the new little face in the mix
Your boys are so gorgeous!!! Loved the pictures :)
Post a Comment