Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Days and Days

So my computer has not been very consistent as of late, and hence, my blogging. Most of my days have been consisting of trying to " survive" with a very tired and nauseous body, and two very "cabin feverish" boys. Today it's beautiful outside, so maybe we'll get out after nap.
I am starting to come around, though. I made dinners which included meat several times in the last week and cleaned the shower this morning. (Small achievements, but achievements none the least) We also started a sea monkey "tank" (a gallon jug) yesterday. Today we added the eggs and now we'll get to watch them grow. It's very exciting for Gabe, especially using a magnifying glass to see his new pets. Evan is fairly clueless to it all, since he's trying very hard to see his new "shish" and can't find them. He's content just trying to stir the tank with a bamboo skewer. When my sister and brother were younger they were borderline obsessed with sea monkeys. They even had "accessories" for aerating the tank and ... all sorts of things. They've now moved on to real fish tanks and they have a few really nice ones at my parents now.
We got to hear the baby's heartbeat the other day at the doctor's. It was nice to hear. He had a little trouble finding it, since the baby was way at the back, but we finally heard that "woosha woosha woosha" that means life inside. With both of the boys I've had ultrasounds before now, so I'm sort of missing that, but ... oh well. With Gabe I bled and needed one; with Evan I was so sick so early they wanted to make sure my dates were right. This time, neither of those things happened, so ... we wait another month.

I'm sorry that I haven't given any photos lately, the reception on my computer is the problem with it, and it's not working enough to upload them.

2 comments:

Deanna @ oneagleswings said...

Glad to hear that all is well. :)

How exciting that you got to hear the heartbeat. Are you going to find out the gender at your ultrasound? I don't think that I could stand it for many more months not knowing. Haha.

I'm glad to hear that you are not having any issues that warrant an early u/s, though I did like having one. Are you up for some company anytime soon?

Keila said...

It's nice to read nuggets here and there! Love you!