Our next stop on our vacation was the Strong National Museum of Play! We had lots of fun with Grandma and Jadyn. We had so much fun that we didn't even see the whole museum! Next time we go, there will still be new things to see!
Mommy and Gabe in the crooked house.
Evan trying to take Papa Bear's hammer out of his tool box. Sorry bud, but it's glued in!
Watching a few minutes of Berenstein Bears right before we went home. Can you tell that they are tired? Gabe even has his mouth open!
Last stop before we went home, the Sesame Street taxi! They all had fun driving!
Wait, did I mention that Greg and I also had fun at the museum? Where else can you pretend that you are driving and airplane and contact air traffic control? Or drag race? Or play drums with Clifford the big red dog AND your kids?
Wait, did I mention that Greg and I also had fun at the museum? Where else can you pretend that you are driving and airplane and contact air traffic control? Or drag race? Or play drums with Clifford the big red dog AND your kids?
1 comment:
How fun!!! We certainly missed you guys! Hope we can connect soon!
Post a Comment