Wednesday, April 16, 2008

GC Advance

Here are some pictures from our first ever GC Advance (youth retreat). We had a lot of fun and had GREAT times with the Lord. Thank you all so much for praying for us!


Generation Church (minus a few who couldn't come ... waa)

The best thing ever to see ... teenagers spending time with Jesus on their own!

My husband shimmying up the wall

Me "shimmying" up the wall

The best youth leaders ever!

The best husband ever!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Wow, your hair is getting long - you can put it in a ponytail? It's cute!

Deanna @ oneagleswings said...

Hi Melanie! Truth be told, I found your blog in a roundabout way a couple of weeks ago. :) Thanks for the comment on mine, I am feeling better, slowly but surely. I see that you have two boys also...how sweet. I think that our boys are right around the same age. We are moving to your area this summer...more about that later. Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing with us... The pics make it so much easier to see a bit of what it was like. Your gen church-ers are blessed.

Love,
Mom F.